Thank you for following ENS updates in 2023. We’ll be taking a short break and are resuming our blog in January. Meanwhile, we wish you all the best for 2024 and if you missed them the first time, you can catch up on five of our most read blogs from 2023 below.
As we approach the end of 2023, there is no denying that we are all working in a challenging and increasingly polarised political landscape with so many issues requiring our attention. However, despite this, we can be proud that together we have managed to get statelessness higher up the political agenda. For a quick snapshot of everything we’ve been up to recently you can check out our latest newsletter released last week.
We’ll be taking a short break and are resuming our blog in January. Meanwhile, we wish you all the best for 2024.
In case you missed them the first time, you can catch up on some of our most read blogs from 2023:
- The long shot: statelessness and the US visa lottery
- Stateless Bhutanese Refugees in Denmark: Lok Maya's Story
- Building a statelessness campaign in Spain: How we did it and why
- #StatelessnessINDEX shows opportunities to protect stateless people in Europe, but we must act now
- Our statelessness conference in Madrid – what we learned, and what's next?