On 9 Sep 2021 the European Network on Statelessness hosted a panel of child rights and statelessness experts, to discuss the changes in the upcoming Nationality and Borders Bill and how this will affect children growing up without a nationality in the UK.
- Nina Murray - Head of Policy & Research, European Network on Statelessness
- Andy Sirel - Legal Director & Partner, Just Rights Scotland
- Sirazul Islam – Youth Director, British Rohingya Community UK
- Anita Hurrell - Head of the Migrant Children’s Project, Coram Children’s Legal Centre
- Andie Lambe – Independent Consultant