Watch the webinar to hear from the research team and a panel of health rights and statelessness experts.
Stateless people have undoubtedly been among those most impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and its fallout. And yet, their voices and experiences have largely remained invisible in global, regional, and national pandemic responses. Very little has ever been published on the nexus between statelessness and the Right to Health.
ENS has organised a webinar to discuss our new report which exposes specific challenges stateless people face as a consequence of the COVID-19 pandemic and responses needed to address them.
- Nina Murray, Head of Policy & Research, European Network on Statelessness
- Marie-Claire van Hout, Professor of Public Health, Liverpool John Moores University
- Fernand de Varennes, UN Special Rapporteur on Minority Issues
- Drahoslav Štefánek, Council of Europe Special Representative on Migration and Refugees
- Elisabeth Waagensen, Technical Officer for Migration and Health, WHO Regional Office for Europe
- Elvis Beriša, Executive Director, Phiren Amenca ‘Walk with Us’
- Henry Ascher, Professor of Public Health, University of Gothenburg